ABBYY FineReader is software that allows you to convert any PDF file into an editable document. With the help of this tool, users can copy text from scanned documents and paste it into other applications such as Microsoft Word or Excel.
This powerful software also features Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology which converts images of texts in PDF files to searchable text with accurate formatting and layout. For those who are looking for an application that will give them more control over their work, ABBYY FineReader has the answer: it’s easy-to-use interface makes it perfect for students, teachers, doctors, and anyone else who needs to read content on paper but have limited time or access to computers.
ABBYY FineReader has a variety of languages including English, French, Spanish, Chinese, and many more! You will be satisfied with its 28 years experience which meets 17000 corporate customers’ needs in 100 million installations and 198 recognition languages.
All ABBYY FineReader Coupon Code 10%
Features of ABBYY FineReader
Create, edit, and organize PDFs
ABBYY FineReader is capable of creating and editing PDFs. It allows advanced users to create additional annotations, insert pages, merge documents together and even change the page order!
ABBYY FineReader has an advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology that extracts text from a variety of documents, ranging from scanned business cards to pictures and receipts. ABBYY FineReader automatically detects the document type without any configuration needed!
Create fillable PDF forms
This allows you to create PDF forms by simply entering data on ABBYY FineReader’s virtual keyboard. You can add, remove and re-arrange fields on the page freely! ABBYY FineReader automatically converts the document into a fully editable form with built-in validation options.
Protect and sign PDFs
ABBYY FineReader can sign and permit any PDF to be opened only by you. ABBYY FineReader has a security feature that allows you to choose the precise permissions for each document which is useful when sharing documents with your friends, colleagues, or family members.
Digitize paper documents and scans with OCR
ABBYY FineReader allows you to digitize paper documents and convert them into searchable ABBYY PDF files. ABBYY FineReader has a feature that allows you to scan any document and create an ABBYY PDF automatically in just one step.
Split PDF Documents
It allows you to split large ABBYY PDF documents into smaller ones. ABBYY FineReader can split your ABBYY PDFs into separate ABBYY PDF files that can be sent to different recipients or saved document chapters as separate PDFs.
What if you could quickly and reliably identify the differences between two versions of a document, no matter how different they are from each other? With this new version’s scanning capabilities it’ll be easy to find changes on documents across multiple formats including scans.
Integrate with Mobile
ABBYY FineReader has a solution that helps you create, edit and manage ABBYY PDFs on a variety of devices including iPhones, iPads, Android phones, and tablets.
ABBYY FineReader is a tool that can convert your scanned files into editable ones. It supports batch conversion and allows you to select specific pages from your input document. It supports all types of documents such as Microsoft Word, Excel®, RTF, ODT, etc.
Alternatives to ABBYY FineReader
FineReader may be the best OCR app out there. So many people use it and love what they can do with this application, but for some reason you’re not one of them? Well then check these apps out!
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (Mac and Windows): Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is a best PDF editor for creating and reading PDF files, but an alternative to ABBYY FineReader that can do the same thing.
- PDFpen (Mac): PDFpen is a powerful, intuitive and comprehensive PDF editing tool that allows you to create, edit and convert PDF files. It also offers powerful PDF editing capabilities and special tools.
- PDFelement (Mac and Windows): PDFelement is a free and easy-to-use PDF editor. It features reading, writing, editing, OCR and annotating PDF files with powerful functions that allow you to do more in less time.
- Readiris (Mac and Windows): Readiris is a full-featured OCR and electronic discovery tool that supports 30 of languages recognized to convert printed or digital documents into editable, fully searchable PDF files.
- Prizmo (Mac): Prizmo is an OCR tool for the Mac that allows you to scan, read and organize any printed material. It lets you digitize documents through a versatile combination of ABBYY FineReader and ABBYY OCR technologies.
ABBYY FineReader FAQs
What is ABBYY FineReader?
ABBYY FineReader is a software that converts PDF documents into editable files, allowing you to easily manipulate each document and take advantage of all the benefits associated with ABBYY PDF. ABBYY FineReader allows advanced users to easily resize, crop, or rotate pages in ABBYY PDFs.
FineReader is available for both Windows and Mac. The latest version of FineReader, the Mac edition has been released in recent times as a response to long-standing demands from Apple users who insist that they want their documents scanned with the best software on offer.
How much does ABBYY FineReader cost?
- For $199 (Standard), you can access FineReader to convert PDFs and scans into editable files. With this software, the entire document becomes a space for your creativity! ABBYY offers a Corporate license for SMBs (small-medium businesses) who need to compare documents and/or automate conversion. The ABBYY Corporate License is $299.99, but it may be worth the investment if you’ve got your heart set on using this program regularly!
- ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac is available from ABBYY’s website and the Mac App Store. Prices is $129, but you can also download a free trial version if you don’t want to buy it right away!
How do you use ABBYY FineReader Pro?
ABBYY doesn’t provide a manual or user guide for FineReader Pro For Mac. The User Guide may be of some help in getting started. Mac and Windows have a number of significant differences which will make it a bit difficult to use this guide effectively on those devices.
Is ABBYY FineReader free?
A free trial lets you experience the software before making a purchase. The individual version of this product offers 7 days for free and the business edition gives 30-days to try out their services.
ABBYY FineReader Specification
|Money Back Guarantee||Not clear|
|OS||Windows 11/10/7/XP & Mac|
|Support||Email, Phone, Ticket|
|Free Trial||Yes – 7 days|
ABBYY FineReader provides a powerful tool for extracting text from images, converting and creating secure documents. It supports more than 190 languages and can read documents formatted in any language, including Asian languages like Japanese. We hope you found this blog post informative! Let us know your thoughts about the benefits of using ABBYY FineReader in the comments below. Did you find it helpful?
ABBYY FineReader is a PDF program that has all the features you need to make your workflow smooth and flawless. It can edit, convert, create secure documents in addition to many other things.
- Offers merge and split PDFs
- It's fast, efficiency and gives you value for money
- Allows you to automate tasks and document comparison option
- Cost is not friendly for users