PDF Expert is a Mac app that provides an all-in-one solution to convert, edit, and annotate PDF documents. The interface is intuitive and makes editing your PDF files as simple as possible. It has a lot of great features including commenting, adding text, drawing on the document, merging documents together or splitting them apart and much more!
PDF Expert offers a bevy of features that will make PDF editing an easy task. In the following sections, I’ll explore what it has to offer and share my personal take on its offerings.
All PDF Expert For Mac Coupon Code
To use a PDF Expert coupon, copy the related promotional code to your clipboard and apply it while making the payment. Some PDF Expert discount only apply to specific products so make sure all items in your cart qualify before submitting your order.
PDF Expert for Mac: 20% OFF Coupon Code Best Values
A Closer Review of PDF Expert
Edit PDF Documents
PDF Expert is a PDF editor that allows you to do much more than just view PDF documents. It has the basic PDF viewing abilities as well as PDF markup tools like allowing you to write, draw or highlight on PDF files.
The PDF markup tools are more than just simple PDF annotation editing as they offer more advanced PDF edit features like PDF form filling, PDF merging and splitting, text recognition,..
The search feature lets you find PDF files with extremely fast speed. Its search allows you to search PDFs for keywords, phrases, and text within PDF files. It will help you find the PDF document files that you need quickly with its blazing-fast PDF indexing capabilities.
Annotate PDF Documents
PDF Expert also offers PDF annotating, PDF editing,… You can highlight PDF text with annotations using shapes, notes on pdfs or sticky notes. PDF Expert allows you to add targeted comments to PDF files in a structured way.
The sofware is also provides an option for creating drawings on your PDF files. There is a large library of PDF vector art available that helps you add drawings and sketches to PDF files.
Annotated PDF files can be imported into PDF Expert from email attachments, cloud services such as Dropbox, Evernote or Google Drive and file-sharing services like Box, iCloud Drive and OneDrive.
Fill in Forms and Sign Contracts
It allows you to fill PDF forms and sign PDF contracts. PDF Expert integrates a PDF form filler that makes filling PDF forms faster than ever!
You can also add a signature to PDF documents using PDF Expert. Simply select the Signature option from the PDF Expert toolbar, then simply drag your PDF document over the signature area. It will automatically add your signature to the PDF file with a few simple mouse clicks.
Work Across All Your Devices
This app can be used seamlessly across all iOS devices – iPhone/iPad & Mac computer users will appreciate its convenience!
How to Edit PDF with PDF Expert on Mac
You can also use it to combine files together into one document if needed as well as split up large documents into smaller sections so that they are easier to read and share around the office!
To edit your first file follow these steps:
- The first step would be to download the software from their website for free, then install it on your device. Once installation completes, open up the app and click File >> Find your file there!
- With your PDF file open on the new window, go to the toolbar and click on “Edit“. There you can edit text and images.
- Clicking on the “Text” button will allow you to insert or delete any texts in this document that are underlined with a border around them – these signify areas of editing. There is an option for inserting pictures; upload one from your Mac into this space when ready!
Alternatives to PDF Expert
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: Adobe’s PDF reader and editor, has a high price tag.
- ABBYY FineReader: Another well-respected app with many features similar to Adobe Acrobat but also comes at an expensive cost.
- Foxit PDF Reader: Foxit PDF tool is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to open, create and organize their work. The familiar interface has many advanced features that even experienced users can appreciate!
- Smile PDFpen: A popular Mac program that costs $74 or $124 depending on which version you buy.
- PDFelement: PDFelement is another affordable PDF editor, costing $59.95 (Standard) or $99.95 (Professional). Read our PDFelement review for more details!
- Apple Preview: It allows you to not only read PDFs but mark them up as well. The Markup toolbar includes icons for sketching, drawing shapes and adding text signatures with pop-ups notes. This functionality will be expanded in Big Sur, Monterey and later on the Mac!
What is PDF Expert?
PDF Expert is one of the most popular PDF documents editing applications as PDF Reader and PDF editor. PDF Expert is available for Mac, iPhone and iPad users to allow them to change their PDF files with simple ways.
Is PDF Expert Free?
It is not free, though it does come with a trial version so you can fully evaluate the software before spending your money.
This popular app costs $79.99 and comes equipped for three Macs, giving students an educational discount of 25%.
Is PDF Expert Safe?
PDF Expert is an impressive app that provides a host of features to edit, annotate and create PDFs. By running this on my MacBook Pro 2017, I found it was safe from viruses or malicious code as CleanMyMac X had no issues with the installation.
Several reviews for Mac App Store users complained about frequent crashing but in my experience, there were no problems whatsoever!
Is PDF Expert for Windows?
No, macOS and iOS are supported, but Windows is not available. You may like to consider alternative options such as PDFelement, Soda PDF, or Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Update FAQs content
- Check the old coupon and add new one (10% Coupon Code is working now)