Samsung Soundbar is one of the best soundbars on the market today. With a sleek and modern design, it offers a high-quality sound that can be enjoyed in any room of your house. This product has received many positive reviews from customers, with some stating that this was their favorite soundbar they have ever purchased.
It is also a great way to upgrade your TV sound. The system features two wireless rear speakers as well as a subwoofer for deep, powerful bass. It’s also compatible with most TVs and comes in silver so it will match any décor.
However, even high-quality soundbars have their drawbacks. Fortunately, most of these little problems can be fixed in a few minutes simply by restarting your Samsung soundbar. If you’re looking for an easy way to reset your Samsung soundbar, we’ve got you covered. Read on and learn how to do it in less than 3 minutes!
These steps should work for the majority of Samsung soundbars. As usual, I strongly recommend that you read your user manual. You may always get it by looking at the manufacturer’s website if you don’t have it on hand. Or you can read this post if you have the problem with TV SoundConnect (SoundShare).
Soundbars Are Sometimes Reset For The Following Reasons
- You’re attempting to replace an old remote with a newer one because the old one no longer functions or has buttons you need to be altered.
- Every time you use it, the sound quality degrades, and there’s no way to restore it without resetting it.
- You’ve changed its factory settings, and now you need to reset it back to its original settings.
- You find that something is wrong with your system and that you must reset it because the soundbar behaves strangely when you turn it on.
- You haven’t used it in a while, and you don’t want to harm your soundbar.
- The soundbar connects to a Bluetooth device, but it will not play any audio.
- The soundbar will not be recognized by your TV.
Best Budget Soundbars: Excellent TV Speakers
- Best Soundbars Under $500
- Best Soundbars Under $300
- Best Soundbars Under $200
- Best Soundbars Under $100
What is a Soft reset of the soundbar?
A soft reset is an act of restarting a device. It’s a good choice for infrequent users who only want to use the product occasionally. Because there is no need to pair your Bluetooth devices again, it has the benefit of not losing any settings and forcing you to repair your devices.
What is a Hard reset of the soundbar?
A hard reset, often known as restoring the device to its manufacturer-preset settings, is one way of returning devices to their original condition. This deletes any user information, settings, Bluetooth-linked devices, and restores the device to its original condition when it was new out of the box. As a result, a hard reset is sometimes known as a factory reset.
Test These Out Before Going For a Full Reset
1. Connect another device. For example, if you’re having difficulties with your TV and soundbar, try using a smartphone instead. It will allow you to determine whether the problem lies with the soundbar or the device connected to it.
2. If the problem is with a Bluetooth device, turn it off and on. This may be done quickly using any smartphone.
3. A soft reset is a restart without losing data or configuration. It’s actually quite simple to do, so don’t be scared of it. Simply follow the steps below to perform a soft reset:
- For 1 or 2 minutes, turn off your soundbar and remove the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Plug the power cable back into the wall outlet.
- Turn on your soundbar and adjust the volume.
If everything else fails, you’ll have to perform a Hard reset (also known as a factory reset).
How Do I Quickly Reset My Samsung Soundbar?
In general, there are three simple actions you can take to reset your Samsung soundbar.
To reset your Samsung soundbar, first, turn it off. You may turn it off using the remote, and if you don’t have a remote, use the buttons on the soundbar to do so.
After turning the soundbar off, hold down the play/pause or power button until your soundbar shows ‘INIT OK.’
Start by turning your soundbar off and then on again. Then try connecting it to your TV once more.
If you have an older soundbar without a display, press the power button till the “LED” begins and stops flashing red/blue.
What To Do Before Resetting a Samsung Soundbar
There are several things that you can do before attempting a direct reset to ensure that your soundbar is in proper working order and that the reset will be successful.
Examine the soundbar and ensure that all of its connections and functions are operating properly.
- If everything checks out okay with the soundbar, take your time and remove it from the power source and allow it to cool down.
- Check if the soundbar and TV are correctly linked. If you’re using a soundbar with a remote, make sure it’s working properly (if not, turn it off from the TV and check).
If you find yourself in need of resetting your Samsung soundbar, follow the steps outlined above to do so. You can use a soft or hard reset depending on what type of problem you’re having with it and how often you’ll be using the product. Before performing any kind of reset, make sure that everything is operating properly with no malfunctions. As always, if there’s anything we can help with please let us know!