Our TVs are getting larger and larger, and many of us now have 70-inch TVs in our homes for the ultimate television viewing experience.
However, getting the desired audio quality can take time and effort with a large TV. That’s why soundbars are so important – they provide the extra volume and clarity of sound you need to enjoy the full range of audio available on your TV.
With a suitable soundbar for a 70-inch TV, you can enjoy watching movies, playing video games, and listening to music with clarity and depth. This article has rounded up the best soundbars for 70-inch TVs.
VIZIO M-Series 36″ Sound Bar for TV
The VIZIO Sound Bar for TV is a great product that delivers rich and clear sound, a frequency range of 50Hz – 20KHz, and the ability to connect to Google Assistant, Siri, or Alexa devices. Plus, it has all the necessary cables to set up in minutes.
The six precise-designed speakers create an immersive sound experience, and the optimized for 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio ensures the best audio performance from your content. The full-featured, easy-to-navigate remote with a comfortable grip makes it easy to control all aspects of the sound bar, and the included HDMI and audio cables make setup a breeze.
PHEANOO 2.1 CH Roku TV Ready Soundbar
The Pheanoo 2.1CH Roku TV Ready Soundbar is a great way to get great sound without spending much money. This soundbar has excellent sound quality, with deep and powerful bass that enhances your listening experience. It’s also straightforward to set up, with HDMI ARC, Optical, AUX, and Bluetooth 5.0 connections. The stylish design is compact and fits easily into any living space.
This soundbar is designed to be compact and stylish, and it’s certified to work seamlessly with any Roku TV. It’s easy to set up and use, with a smooth setup and easy access to sound settings. The good quality is excellent, with clear dialogue and precise sound reproduction.
Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar
The Polk Audio Signa S2 soundbar features five powerful full-range drivers, which deliver rich sound with deep bass. It also includes a wireless subwoofer to feel the action in your movies and TV shows.
The voice adjusts technology ensures that the sound is always clear, and the Dolby Digital decoding maximizes sound clarity. The sound bar is also very slim, so it only takes up a little space on your TV stand. The sound bar is just over 2″ tall and fits most spaces, making it easy to wall-mount or place in front of your TV. It also won’t block your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor.
The soundbar can be plugged into any audio source via HDMI ARC, optical input, and AUX with numerous connection possibilities. And with the built-in Bluetooth technology, it lets you wirelessly stream music from your favorite streaming apps.
Sony ST5000 7.1.2ch Dolby Atmos Soundbar
The Sony ST5000 7.1.2ch 800W Dolby Atmos Soundbar is a great product for an immersive audio experience. This soundbar has excellent sound quality, and the included wireless subwoofer provides deep bass that genuinely enhances the overall experience.
It’s sleek, stylish, and has excellent sound quality. The Dolby Atmos feature is fantastic and brings your movies and music to life. This soundbar also has Hi-Res Audio support, which means you can enjoy your music in crystal clear quality.
The 4K HDR support and HDCP 2.2 ensure you’ll maintain quality from source to screen. At the same time, the Google Home compatibility and wireless multi-room listening allow you to control your music playback easily. The built-in Chromecast lets you easily cast your favorite music or podcasts straight to the soundbar from your phone or tablet.
With 3x HDCP 2.2-compatible HDMI inputs, 1x HDMI ARC output, optical SPDIF, analog AUX, and a USB connection, the Sony soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer is an excellent choice for any home theater setup.
Samsung HW-R60C 3.1 Channel Soundbar
The Samsung HW-R60C 3.1 Channel Soundbar has a dedicated center channel that gives clear dialogue and a wireless subwoofer for the rumble of distant thunder and explosions. The soundbar is also Bluetooth-connected to stream music without strings attached. It is optimized to work seamlessly with Samsung TVs and has a wireless surround kit for expansion.
The dedicated center channel ensures that voices are clear, while the wireless subwoofer provides a rich bass experience. The soundbar can be easily connected to a TV and has a built-in Bluetooth connection for streaming music.
The Quick Guide to Choosing A Soundbar For 70 Inch TV
When choosing the best soundbar for a 70-inch TV, several factors must be considered.
- Size: Make sure to purchase a soundbar that is the correct size to fit your TV.
- Price: Soundbars can range in price from $100 to $700. Be sure to set a budget and find one that fits your budget.
- Audio quality: Some soundbars provide better sound quality than others. Be sure to test out different soundbars before purchasing to ensure you’re getting the best possible audio quality for your money.
- Features: Many soundbars have additional features such as Bluetooth connectivity or subwoofers. Make sure to choose one that has the features you need.
- Design: Some soundbars are designed to look like they’re part of the TV, while others are more discreet. Choose a soundbar that will complement your décor.
You should be aware of a few more things before making a purchase.
Space at Your Home
You may not be able to afford a home cinema system, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy great sound. With the right bar and some clever placement, you can have an immersive audio experience without the hassle of wires or installation.
- (1) Make sure your soundbar is compatible with your TV;
- (2) If you want it with a subwoofer, make sure there is room for it;
- (3) The size of your room will determine the wattage required, so if it’s large or has high ceilings, get more watts;
- (4) Be realistic about where you place the bar about neighbors.
With the right bar and some clever placement, you can have an immersive audio experience without the hassle of wires or installation.
Most people think that the higher the wattage of a sound bar, the better the sound quality. However, this is only sometimes true. While having a sound bar with enough power to meet your needs is essential, you don’t need one with tons of watts to get great sound.
Sound bars are a great way to improve the audio quality of your television, and there are several ways to connect them. We’ll discuss three of the most common methods: Optical cable, HDMI ARC, and Bluetooth.
- Optical cables are used to connect sound bars to televisions. They are ubiquitous, and most old/modern televisions have an optical port that can be used to connect the soundbar.
- ARC is an acronym for “Audio Return Channel”. It is a HDMI cable connecting a sound bar to a television. The main advantage of using an ARC cable is that it allows audio from the television to be sent back to the soundbar. This means only one cable is needed for setup.
- Bluetooth is a way to connect a sound bar to a television without using any cables. This can be convenient if the sound bar and the TV are not close. The sound bar and the television must be compatible with Bluetooth to use this connection.