If you’re in the market for a soundbar to boost the audio on your 70 inch TV, you’re in luck. We’ve rounded up six of the best soundbars for TVs this size, all of which are sure to give you the immersive audio experience you’re looking for. Whether you’re looking for a budget-friendly option or something more luxurious, we’ve got you covered. So without further ado, let’s get started!
Last update on 2022-12-01 | Details
TCL Alto 7+ 2.1 Channel Home Theater Sound Bar
The TCL Alto 7+ 2.1 Channel Home Theater Sound Bar is a great sound bar that packs a lot of power in a minimalistic design. The wireless subwoofer provides extra bass and flexibility for placement, while the Bluetooth connection allows for easy streaming from any device.
It also includes an 8.3 x 12.9 x 9.8 inch subwoofer that provides deep, powerful bass for those who love listening to music or watching action-packed movies. Additionally, the TCL Alto 7+ 2.1 Channel Home Theater Sound Bar features eight dedicated powerful audio components that reproduce the complete sound spectrum with pristine accuracy, ensuring that you’ll enjoy every minute of your favorite movie or TV show.
Best of all, this sound bar comes with an IR pass-through cable that allows you to easily access all of your favorite content without having to worry about losing any of the functionality of your TV remote. So if you’re looking for a great way to improve your home theater experience, the soundbar is a great option to consider.
PHEANOO 2.1 CH Roku TV Ready Soundbar
The Pheanoo 2.1CH Roku TV Ready Soundbar is a great way to get great sound without spending a lot of money. This soundbar has excellent sound quality, with deep and powerful bass that really enhances your listening experience. It’s also very easy to set up, with connections for HDMI ARC, Optical, AUX, and Bluetooth 5.0. The stylish design is compact and fits easily into any living space.
This soundbar is designed to be compact and stylish, and it’s certified to work seamlessly with any Roku TV. It’s easy to set up and use, with smooth setup and easy access to sound settings. The sound quality is excellent, with clear dialogue and precise sound reproduction. Overall, the PHEANOO 2.1CH Roku TV Ready Soundbar is an excellent addition to any Roku TV setup.
Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar
If you’re looking for an excellent sound bar that will significantly improve your home theater experience, the Polk Audio Signa S2 is a great option. This sound bar features five powerful full-range drivers, which deliver rich sound with deep bass. It also includes a wireless subwoofer, so you can really feel the action in your movies and TV shows.
The voice adjust technology ensures that the sound is always clear, and the Dolby Digital decoding maximizes sound clarity. The sound bar is also very slim, so it won’t take up a lot of space on your TV stand. The sound bar is just over 2″ tall and fits most spaces, making it easy to wall-mount or place in front of your TV. It also won’t block your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor.
With numerous connection possibilities, the sound bar can be plugged in to any audio source via HDMI ARC, optical input, and AUX. And finally, the built-in Bluetooth technology lets you wirelessly stream music from your favorite streaming apps.
Sony ST5000 7.1.2ch 800W Dolby Atmos Soundbar
The Sony ST5000 7.1.2ch 800W Dolby Atmos Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer is a great product for those looking for an immersive audio experience. This soundbar has excellent sound quality, and the included wireless subwoofer provides deep bass that truly enhances the overall experience.
It’s sleek, stylish, and has great sound quality. The Dolby Atmos feature is amazing and really brings your movies and music to life. This soundbar also has Hi-Res Audio support, which means you can enjoy your music in crystal clear quality.
The 4K HDR support and HDCP 2.2 ensure that you’ll maintain quality from source to screen, while the Google Home compatibility and wireless multi-room listening allow you to easily control your music playback. The Chromecast built-in also lets you easily cast your favorite music or podcasts from your phone or tablet straight to the soundbar.
And with 3x HDCP 2.2-compatible HDMI inputs, 1x HDMI ARC output, optical SPDIF, analog AUX, and a USB connection, the Sony ST5000 7.1.2ch 800W Dolby Atmos Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer is a great choice for any home theater setup.
Samsung HW-R60C 3.1 Channel Soundbar
The Samsung HW-R60C 3.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer is a great product. It has dedicated center channel that gives clear dialogue and wireless subwoofer for rumble of distant thunder and explosions. The soundbar is also Bluetooth connected so you can stream music without any strings attached. It is optimized to work seamlessly with Samsung TVs and comes with a wireless surround kit for expansion.
The dedicated center channel ensures that voices are clear, while the wireless subwoofer provides a rich bass experience. The soundbar can be easily connected to a TV, and it also has a built-in Bluetooth connection for streaming music. Overall, the Samsung HW-R60C 3.1 Channel Soundbar is an excellent product and is highly recommended.
VIZIO Sound Bar for TV, M-Series 36” Surround Sound System
If you’re looking for an affordable and quality sound bar to improve your TV experience, the VIZIO M-Series 36″ is a great option. The VIZIO Sound Bar for TV is a great product that delivers rich and clear sound, a frequency range of 50Hz – 20KHz, and the ability to connect to Google Assistant, Siri, or Alexa devices. Plus, it comes with all the necessary cables to get set up in minutes.
The 6 precise-designed speakers create an immersive sound experience, and the optimized for 4K HDR content with Dolby Audio ensures the best audio performance from your content. The full-featured, easy to navigate remote with comfort grip makes it easy to control all aspects of the sound bar, and the included HDMI and audio cables make setup a breeze. Overall, the VIZIO Sound Bar for TV is a great choice for anyone looking for an immersive sound experience from their TV.
The Ultimate Guide to Choosing The Best Soundbar For 70 Inch TV
When choosing the best soundbar for a 70 inch TV, there are several factors to consider.
- The first is size. Make sure to purchase a soundbar that is the correct size to fit your TV.
- The next consideration is price. Soundbars can range in price from $50 to $1,000. Be sure to set a budget and find one that fits within your budget.
- The third factor to consider is audio quality. Some soundbars provide better sound quality than others. Be sure to test out different soundbars before making a purchase to ensure you’re getting the best possible audio quality for your money.
- The fourth factor is features. Many soundbars come with additional features such as Bluetooth connectivity or subwoofers. Make sure to choose one that has the features you need.
- The fifth and final factor to consider is aesthetics. Some soundbars are designed to look like they’re part of the TV, while others are more discreet. Choose a soundbar that will complement your décor. Once you’ve considered all of these factors, you’ll be able to choose the best soundbar for your 70 inch TV.
Some other things you should know before buying
There are a few more things you should be aware of before making a purchase.
Space at Your Home
You may not be able to afford a home cinema system, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy great sound. With the right bar and some clever placement, you can have an immersive audio experience without the hassle of wires or installation.
- (1) Make sure your soundbar is compatible with your TV;
- (2) If you want it with a subwoofer, make sure there is room for it;
- (3) The size of your room will determine the wattage required, so if it’s large or has high ceilings get more watts;
- (4) Be realistic about where you place the bar in relation to neighbours.
With the right bar and some clever placement, you can have an immersive audio experience without the hassle of wires or installation.
Most people think that the higher the wattage of a sound bar, the better the quality of sound. However, this is not always true. While it is important to have a sound bar with enough power to meet your needs, you don’t need one with tons of watts to get great sound.
In fact, for most people, a 150-watt sound bar will be more than enough. So don’t be fooled by manufacturers who try to sell you on high wattage numbers – focus on finding a sound bar that meets your specific needs instead.
Sound bars are a great way to improve the audio quality of your television, and there are several ways to connect them. We’ll discuss three of the most common methods: Optical cable, HDMI ARC, and Bluetooth.
- Optical cables are used to connect sound bars to televisions. They are very common, and most modern televisions have an optical port that can be used to connect the sound bar.
- ARC is an acronym for “Audio Return Channel”. It is a type of HDMI cable that can be used to connect a sound bar to a television. The main advantage of using an ARC cable is that it allows the audio from the television to be sent back to the sound bar. This eliminates the need to connect an optical cable between the sound bar and the television.
- Bluetooth is a way to connect a sound bar to a television without using any cables. This can be convenient if the sound bar and the television are not in close proximity to each other. To use this connection, the sound bar and the television must be compatible with Bluetooth.
Channels (2.1, 3.1, 5.1, 7.1)
The more channels your soundbar has, the higher audio quality it will have.
In other words, more channels means better surround sound experience. There are many different configurations for channel output: 2.1, 3.1 and 5.1 with most experts preferring 3 channels upwards due to their immersive qualities of sound and high-quality surround sound experience they provide (although there are also many other configurations that do a good job).
To help you make your decision easier, today we’re going over what channel configuration is best for you based off of your needs.
- 2.0 Configuration: This configuration will be found in most sound bars and consists of two speakers integrated into the backside of the bar itself plus one speaker in its subwoofer (usually). These are smaller spaces so it’s important to note that this configuration may not be for everyone. The 2.0 configuration is perfect for those who want a basic surround sound experience without any bells and whistles.
- 2.1 Configuration: As the name suggests, this is the most popular setup, which includes two sets of speakers integrated into the soundbar as well as a subwoofer.. This is a popular choice for those who are looking for a better surround sound experience without breaking the bank.
Now that you know all about the different soundbar channel configurations, you can make an informed decision about which one is right for you. Remember to consider your needs and budget when making your choice!
When choosing a soundbar for your 70 inch TV, it’s important to consider all of the different factors involved. Size, price, audio quality, features, and aesthetics are all important considerations when making a purchase.
After taking all of these factors into account, we believe the Polk Audio Signa S2 is the best soundbar for a 70 inch TV. It has great audio quality, plenty of features, and a sleek design that will complement any décor. Plus, it’s affordable enough that everyone can afford it. We highly recommend the Polk Audio Signa S2 as the best soundbar for a 70 inch TV. If you have any questions or would like more information, please get in touch! We would be happy to help.